Air-Fryer Sweet and Sour Pork
Whether you’re serving a party of two or making a bigger batch for company, you’ll find this air-fryer sweet and sour pork a succulent choice. —Leigh Rys, Herndon, Virginia
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound), halved
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Cooking spray
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 8 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place pork on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until pork begins to brown around edges, 7-8 minutes. Turn; pour 2 tablespoons sauce over pork. Cook until a thermometer inserted into pork reads at least 145°, 10-12 minutes longer. Let pork stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce. If desired, top with sliced green onions.