Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min./batch
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup potato sticks, crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another shallow bowl, whisk butter and sour cream. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In batches, arrange chicken in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until coating is golden brown and chicken is no longer pink, 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve with additional sour cream and chives.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 256 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Jan 12, 2020
Best ever chicken fingers and healthier. My mom and husband love them. First time using an air fryer and this recipe was so easy. Thank you looking forward to more air fryer recipes.
Jan 7, 2020
Potato sticks are found in the potato chip/snack aisle at your grocery store..... They look like very skinny, dried French fried potatoes..... They’re in tins, kind of like Pringles stackable potato chips .....
Jan 3, 2020
The air fryer was the worst kitchen appliance that I EVER invested in....I took it back to the store...I will continue to use my oven..lol
Jan 3, 2020
what are potato sticks?? rosemary
Nov 6, 2019
What are potato sticks?