Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
I took all of the components of a loaded baked potato—cheddar, potato, bacon, sour cream and chives—and turned it into my latest quick and easy dish. Every kid will love these air-fryer chicken tenders! —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min./batch
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup potato sticks, crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another shallow bowl, whisk butter and sour cream. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In batches, arrange chicken in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until coating is golden brown and chicken is no longer pink, 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve with additional sour cream and chives.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 256 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Originally published as Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Sticks in tasteofhome.com