This air-fryer asparagus dish is packed with flavor, thanks to the lemon-garlic dressing the spears are tossed in before roasting. It's a simple, quick side that goes with almost anything. —Tina Repak, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. In large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Add asparagus; toss to coat. In batches, place in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket.
- Cook until tender and lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
Test Kitchen tip