Pork Tenderloin Stir-Fry
A flavorful stir-fry doesn't have to feed an army, as this delicious serves-two version proves. From Aylmer, Ontario, Shelly McCallum writes, "This combination of tender meat and crunchy vegetables is so satisfying."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 4 ounces canned bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. Add the mushrooms, onions and peas; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger and sugar; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 254 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Jun 12, 2013
Yummy recipe! I used some leftover pork tenderloin to make a faster meal. I also used a bag of coleslaw (without dressing) instead of the plain cabbage so I didn't have to shred it!