Ginger Pork Stir-Fry
My recipe box is full of delicious pork recipes, but this fast-to-fix stir-fry really stands out from the rest. My family loves the citrus glaze that coats the tender pork and vegetables. Ginger, garlic and orange juice provide its terrific taste.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until lightly browned, 5 minutes; drain. Add onion, peas and red pepper; cook and stir until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir orange juice mixture and add pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes. Serve with rice.