Garden Pork Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-in. cubes
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry the pork until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Add the zucchini, mushrooms, onion and green pepper; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, water and garlic powder until smooth. Add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 152 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 9, 2016
We enjoyed this. It was easy and fast. I think I'll add a little kick to itnext time but will make again!! Thanks for sharing
Jul 13, 2012
I used left over pork roast which made this very easy and fast. It was a very pleasant dish. I also added some pea pods.