Easy Ginger Pork Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sugar snap stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- Hot cooked rice
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth. Stir in the soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic powder and pepper flakes; set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry pork in 1 tablespoon oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry vegetables in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir broth mixture and add to the vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice and, if desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 278 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 958mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 17, 2019
Excellent recipe. I cut the tenderloin into medallions and cooked to medium rare (pink in center because it's juicier that way). I also used fresh garlic and ginger and added some asparagus, pearl onions, mushrooms, and red bell pepper. Served over lo mein noodles. Will be making this again. Terrific meal served with Miyabi onion soup to start.
Jun 22, 2018
Absolutely delicious!!I turned it low carb by serving it over cauliflower rice!! Thanks for the great recipe
Jun 11, 2018
Really good! Sauce recipe was PERFECT. and I’m somebody who alters recipes, I didn’t with this one.
Mar 13, 2018
I have made this recipe several times and followed every step ...one of my families favorites. I didn't change ingredients or measures...nor did I add anything ...it is perfect the way it is. I think I will be trying this with chicken next! The sauce is perfect!
Jan 2, 2018
This is very close to restaurant style flavor. It thickened perfectly and taste great. I will use it over and over.
Jul 25, 2017
This was perfect. So easy to make!! I used pork, and green beans, but I will definitely be using this sauce recipe with other meats and vegatables!!
Jun 2, 2017
I had no plans for dinner last night so I found this recipe and decided to make it. I used fresh vegetables and fresh ginger and garlic. I also reduced the sugar to 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar. I made it with coconut rice. It was amazing. I have added this to my repertoire of recipes and shall be making it from time to time. Thank you for the recipe.
Aug 1, 2016
Normally I don't follow the recipes but today I did and my family loved it. I used a frozen bag of stir fried veggies and some sticky rice. A great easy Monday night dinner
May 23, 2016
Love this recipe!! So delicious!!
May 4, 2016
Made this for the second time tonight and will be using this sauce recipe from now on - minus the red pepper flakes - we used those the first time and thought it was too spicy. This time I just used vegetables I had on hand, snow peas, asparagus, red pepper, onions and water chestnuts. It was great. I think you could use any combination of vegetables and meats and it would be good because the sauce is so good.