Air-Fryer Pork Tenderloin Medallions
I needed to use up meat in my fridge, but I didn't want to wait for it to roast. I tried this air-fryer pork tenderloin recipe, and it was not only quick, but my family loved it, too. You can play with different preserves to make your favorite flavors. —Lynn Caruso, Gilroy, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2-2/3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip pork slices in crumbs, patting to help coating adhere. In batches, place pork on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-5 minutes per side. Remove and keep warm.
- Place broccoli on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until tender, 4-6 minutes, stirring once.
- In a small saucepan, mix preserves, wine, rosemary, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until preserves are melted, 3-5 minutes. Serve with pork, broccoli and rice.
Test Kitchen tip