Air Fryer Sweet and Sour Pineapple Pork
This air-fryer pork is a great dish to make on a weeknight, and it's special enough for company. The recipe starts with pork tenderloin, which is quick to cook and economical compared to many meats, and it tastes delicious. —Leigh Rys, Herndon, Virginia
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green onions, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place pork in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until pork begins to brown around edges, 7-8 minutes. Turn; pour 1/4 cup sauce over pork. Cook until a thermometer inserted into pork reads at least 145°, 10-12 minutes longer. Let pork stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce. If desired, top with sliced green onions.