Air-Fryer Raspberry Balsamic Smoked Pork Chops
Air-fryer pork chops are so delicious and so easy to make. My husband loves them. —Lynn Moretti, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min./batch
- Cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Spritz fryer basket with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Working in batches as needed, place chops in single layer in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown, 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and spritzing with additional cooking spray. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chops. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.
Test Kitchen tip