Sesame Chicken Slaw Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 3 clementines, peeled and segmented, or 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup crunchy garlic ginger or plain wonton strips
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Divide all ingredients except salad dressing among six bowls. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 309 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat, 1 starch.
Mar 6, 2016
AMAZING!!!! I made 1/2 the recipe for my husband and me. I coudn't find wonton strips at my grocery so I used an Asian salad topping made by Marzetti (found in salad dressing isle), it worked perfectly. I think crunchy lomein noodles or sesame sticks would work also. I used Ken's Steakhouse Asian Sesame Lite salad dressing and it was terrific. A keeper for sure!!