Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, thaw pastries in the refrigerator for 8 hours. Reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2 cheeseburger cups: 440 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1142mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2018
Added garlic & onion to the meat while cooking and used lean ground turkey instead of beef - still tasted great! Served with diced up pickles on top and it really tasted like a cheeseburger all in one bite. Will definitely be making again!
Aug 15, 2017
This recipe is a family favorite! It's quick and easy! I like to serve it with steamed broccoli or green beans and sometimes French fries. The freezing option works out well too when I prepare freezer meals.
Aug 10, 2016
Made these as something fun for my toddlers...they loved them. Didn't use Velveeta - shredded cheddar - and they turned out great.
Feb 17, 2016
Super! Used honey mustard because it was on hand and used shredded cheese instead since I didn't have Velveeta. Loved this recipe and will use again!
Jan 26, 2016
Amazing! BOTH my kiddos loved it and that's saying something! :) Will definitely make it again.
Jan 26, 2016
Great recipe, my fiance and kids loved it. I kind of revised it a tad, I replaced the biscuit with jumbo pasta shells. Turned out awesome!! Will make again.
Jan 23, 2016
Pretty good recipe , quick and easy. My second time making it.
Jan 15, 2016
We don't even have kids but we love these! Cut the brown sugar a little bit and usually add a little bit of sriracha or other hot sauce. Going to try to find a way to make little appetizer bites out of these with smaller biscuits.
Jan 11, 2016
Amazing! Saving this recipe! Definitely cut the brown sugar down to 1tbs. I added some diced onion too.
Jan 3, 2016
Everyone loved them! Really simple to make. I made them with dinner biscuits, a little more brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce, and a little seasoning salt. I would definitely make this again.