Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups
To dress up these tasty appetizers, use small cookie cutters to cut shapes out of additional wonton wrappers. Bake until lightly browned and serve with the wonton cups. —Betty Huddleston, Liberty, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 5 min./batch
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salad dressing mix and meat mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into each wonton cup; top with olives. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as Star Bites in Taste of Home August/September 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.