Mint Brownie Cheesecake Cups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 7 cookies)
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) Andes mint candies or 1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional Andes mint candies or Andes creme de menthe baking chips, melted
- Grease or paper-line miniature muffin cups. Press 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs onto the bottom of each muffin cup; set aside.
- Heat candies on high in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-60 seconds or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in melted candies.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until tops appear dry and begin to crack. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with additional melted candies. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 brownie cup: 67 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 23, 2012
These cheesecake cups were simple to make, and taste terrific!
Dec 20, 2012
These are very tasty and easy to make. My girls were able to help. I think I'll double the recipe next time!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.