Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + chilling
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted and cooled
- 6 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Oreo cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cooled chips, creme de menthe, flour, creme de cacao and extract. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour half the batter over crust; sprinkle with crushed Oreos. Carefully spoon/pour remaining batter over top. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 75-80 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Remove rim from pan. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Spread over cheesecake.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 518 calories, 33g fat (18g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Nov 13, 2019
Wow...so delicious and so pretty! A hit at my party!
Oct 25, 2019
Where can you get the creme de stuff
Oct 25, 2019
Looks wonderful! Can I use chocolate chips in place of the white chocolate?
Sep 17, 2019
i love it
Aug 26, 2019
My entire family loved this cheesecake and can't wait till I make it again!!!