Blackberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- Additional blackberries
- Pulse pretzels in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and melted butter; pulse just until combined. Divide mixture among six half-pint canning jars or dessert dishes.
- For cheesecake layer, beat cream until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped cream, then baking chips. Spoon over pretzel mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a clean food processor, puree 1-1/2 cups blackberries with remaining sugar; remove to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate berry mixture and remaining whipped cream until serving.
- To serve, top with blackberry mixture, reserved whipped cream and additional blackberries.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 553 calories, 38g fat (23g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
May 3, 2018
I made these for special company and the were a hit. Not only was the presentation in mason jars unique and a show piece, the individual servings made it a snap to serve. I loved the easy prep I was able to do in advance. And the taste...delicious! I needed to make more whipped cream than specified. The 1 cup heavy cream made only slightly more than the 1 1/2 cups whipped needed to incorporate with the whipped cream. I made an additional 2/3 cups plus a bit of sugar to have for topping.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.