Blackberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- Additional blackberries
- Pulse pretzels in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and melted butter; pulse just until combined. Divide mixture among six half-pint canning jars or dessert dishes.
- For cheesecake layer, beat cream until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped cream, then baking chips. Spoon over pretzel mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a clean food processor, puree 1-1/2 cups blackberries with remaining sugar; remove to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate berry mixture and remaining whipped cream until serving.
- To serve, top with blackberry mixture, reserved whipped cream and additional blackberries.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 553 calories, 38g fat (23g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 3, 2018
I made these for special company and the were a hit. Not only was the presentation in mason jars unique and a show piece, the individual servings made it a snap to serve. I loved the easy prep I was able to do in advance. And the taste...delicious! I needed to make more whipped cream than specified. The 1 cup heavy cream made only slightly more than the 1 1/2 cups whipped needed to incorporate with the whipped cream. I made an additional 2/3 cups plus a bit of sugar to have for topping.