Blueberry Cake Cups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- Divide half of the berries between two greased 10-oz. custard cups. Top with batter and remaining berries. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 264 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 6, 2018
Delicious! I added some raspberries and served them with pistachio ice cream. Thank you, Suzanne, for sharing this recipe.
Aug 23, 2014
Made 4 small ramekins from 1 pint of berries. Should have doubled topping. Very good.
Oct 23, 2013
PERFECT little bites of deliciousness! It also works perfectly with frozen blueberries, which is all I had.We topped them with some sour cream that I sweetened with powdered sugar and a little lemon juice, and they were even better!
Mar 26, 2013
Feb 11, 2011
I have made these twice in two days. They are easy to make. I decided to coat the berries in a mixture of 1 tsp of flour and three Tbs of confectionary sugar. It makes for a more pie type filling as it is more sweet and the berries don't taste as raw. Either way is delicious. I also topped them with cinnamon sugar before baking. Fantastic. The only "problem" was I ate them both!
Aug 3, 2010
This is a definite favorite for my husband and I! Quick and easy, and super tasty!
Mar 16, 2009
This thing looks good!