Loaded Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add bacon and reserved drippings; toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, dressings, sour cream and mustard in a small bowl. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Stir in onions and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Potato Salad(4)
Sort By :
our new favorite potato salad!
The bacon and drippings really make this salad great. I made it exactly as written - have already had requests from our guests for the recipe.
I made this just as recipe reads. I ended up e-mailing the recipe to dinner guests. Very good! ( They loved the bacon in it!)
DID NOT USE CAESAR DRESSING BUT THIS IS GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!