Dilled Potato Salad
What's a picnic without potato salad? This recipe will add delightful new flavor to yours, according to Cam Cox of Hemet, California. "The spices make the difference," she confirms.—Cam Cox, Hemet, California
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 to 6 large red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dill weed, white pepper and garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions and parsley. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over potato mixture and mix gently. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Originally published as Dilled Potato Salad in Crafting Traditions July/August 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.