Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 5 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper; bake, uncovered, in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan until tender, 40-45 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine potatoes with next five ingredients. In another bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over potato mixture, tossing to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 315 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 11, 2018
Good one tasty
Jun 16, 2017
May 22, 2017
Made this for a party and everyone just loved it! I'm saving this recipe and will be making this one time and time again! Easy and delicious.
Jul 31, 2016
I made this salad with high expectations. Was disappointed, my daughter liked it but my grandaughter didn't like it at all. Thought maybe it would taste better warm. Gave it to my daughter to take home.
Jul 27, 2016
This is the best potato salad I have ever made. I did scale it down to 10 servings and it was still delicious. Thanks Jackie for the awesome recipe.
Jul 21, 2016
I brought this potato salad to a potluck and it disappeared quickly! It was quite good, with the bacon and cheese making it extra special!
May 16, 2016
This potato salad was excellent! I'll definitely be making it again. The recipe does make a lot, so it's great to take as a dish to BBQs. I didn't have pickles on hand, but I put in a tablespoon or so of dill weed instead.
May 13, 2016
to Imapoorcook,LOVE that suggestion heck even makes sense to mecan't wait to make thisjkh62, you're funny :)ok made tonight for dindin--great recipe
May 12, 2016
never tasted so goooood
Jul 4, 2015
I've been making a similar recipe for years. This one is very good, and we will be making it again.