Lime Cilantro Hummus Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a food processor, combine garbanzo beans, cilantro, lime juice, water, oil, garlic, lime peel, garlic salt and cayenne; cover and process until blended. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Lime Cilantro Hummus(13)
Sort By :
very easy and such a great green fresh taste. this is my go to Hummus recipe now. I serve it with whatever fresh veggies i have n hand
Easy & Delicious! I halved the recipe - glad I don't have to share! Will definitely make again!
Added a bit less garlic/lime juice and a bit more olive oil as per previous reviewers. So delicious! Fun to make your own cuz bought can be quite expensive.
Very tasty. Cut the recipe in half for hubby and myself. Substituted chili powder for cayenne. Great sandwich filling!
Cut the recipe in half and made for Hubby and myself. Very tasty and substituted chili powder for cayenne.
Makes a great sandwich filling!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hummus >
- Hummus Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >