Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves
Sort By :
"Was devoured in seconds."
"First, you have to like meatloaf."
"I thought it was very good, just a little too sweet. So I'm making it again and cutting down on the brown sugar."
"Very good and moist. I added garlic powder and next time I will add more salt than what is called for."
"wow, this recipe was much more than I thought it would be. this is the one to try people. Outstanding!"