Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves(114)
Sort By :
These are the best meat loaves, usually I am not a fan.
My husband and I loved this recipe, it was great. Will try it with a little bit less of the sauce. Will definitely make these again.
this is the ONLY meatloaf recipe I use.
Since 1999 it is still the best.
Make it into one meatloaf or 4 minis
add Worcestershire & Siracha to the sauce
all I can say is YUMMY
Needed a little more seasoning. Added some garlic. Yum
Best meatloaf ever!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >