Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves
Sort By :
"Just made it tonight. Excellent!"
"What a great recipe. I love the presentation. And it helps with portion control. We freeze them and pull them out whenever we want meatloaf. Instead of trying to shape my own loaves, i use a 8 loaf mini-loaf pan. Works great. It does make a lot of sauce however. Could probably cut the sauce in 1/2."
"Quick, easy and flavorful."
"could you tell me if these can be baked in a cupcake pan or mini loaf pan and if so what temp and how long?Thanks so much!!"