- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 300°. Place ham directly on roasting pan, cut side down. Bake, covered, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° (do not overcook). Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Spiral-Sliced Ham in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Glazed Spiral-Sliced Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2014
The pineapple and raspberry flavors added a nice touch for our Easter ham. Easy and delicious!