- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onion, cheese and soup. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Sprinkle with peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.
1 serving: 282 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1307mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.