Potato Ham Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onion, cheese and soup. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Sprinkle with peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 282 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1307mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Oct 15, 2015
I used an Italian blend, the golden mushroom soup, & also put peas throughout the dish. Next time I will add more veggies. Family loved it! Delicious!!
Sep 30, 2010
Haven't made this yet but it sounds like a 5 star recipe! Will definitely try it. Need to know how much is considered 1 serving, as my husband has to watch carbs. Please furnish that info. since all it says is 1 serving (1 each), but no actual measurement, Thank you.
Mar 10, 2010
I used Healthy Choice Cream of Mushroom soup and reduced fat American cheese to make this dish a little healthier. Reminds me of casseroles my mom would make with leftover Easter ham. Delicious.
Feb 10, 2010
THIS RECIPE WAS DELISH! TWEAKED IT A A BIT WITH MORE POTATOES, AND USED FRENCH FRIED ONION RINGS BECAUSE I NEEDED TO USE THEM UP. WE ALL LOVED IT!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.