Glazed Ham Slices
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham slices (1/2 to 3/4 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- In a skillet, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard, ginger ale and vinegar. Bring to a boil over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Add ham slices and heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 304 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1461mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Apr 23, 2017
I used spiral sliced ham, followed glaze recipe identically. This recipe saved me when my initial dinner plans ran amuck. Fast, easy and fool proof. My family enjoyed it and went through a huge pile of slices. Only downside is that it is so tasty it makes you want to over eat.
Oct 17, 2015
Absolutely delicious! Made this tonight for my family of four (doubled the recipe) and everyone loved it. Very simple to make, and the glaze is not too sweet - just perfect!
Sep 10, 2012
My husband never likes anything, even ham, but with this glaze he keeps asking me when I am going to make it again. Sometimes the day after I just made it
Aug 21, 2011
This was way to sweet.
Nov 30, 2010
Very easy and good!
Nov 1, 2009
The glaze is so yummy! If you want a low maintenance, fancy enough for company meal you have to try this.