Ham and Rice Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup and 1/2 cup cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, rice and ham.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 309 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 15, 2012
My family thought this was a good casserole, although a little bland. I added another cup of cooked rice and more ham for our hearty appetites. An easy dish for a busy night.