Ham and Noodle Bake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the ham, cheese, soup, milk, onion, 1 teaspoon butter, poppy seeds and seasonings. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 299 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1093mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Jan 2, 2014
Easy and yummy. A good comfort food.
Feb 8, 2011
This is a great casserole and is the perfect way to use up leftover ham. This is a recipe I make after Christmas and Easter every year. I have never added the poppy seeds but I think it is delicious! I usually double the recipe since our family expanded and it turns out the same. Very good, quick and easy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.