Ham Chicken Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with chicken and ham.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, Colby cheese and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 428 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 1333mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Nov 30, 2019
Nice, easy comfort food.
Jul 17, 2019
Delicious!! This will be a new go-to dinner recipe.
Feb 23, 2018
I love any dish that creamy I going use white rice, never care for wild or brown rice, I’m just wondering will the white rice work.
Jun 5, 2017
One of our new faves in the house, I have 2 growing sons and this meal actually fills them up!
Dec 14, 2016
This was a very good dish. Easy to put together ahead of time. I made two smaller casseroles for my husband and I on Sunday, and dinner was ready to go two nights during a very busy week. I'm sure it would freeze well too.
Nov 3, 2012
Made this last week. Had leftovers this week. Very hearty. Family loves this dish.
Mar 10, 2012
thought this was good and my hubby liked it also. couldn't find colby cheese so used swiss cheese. will make again, thanks
Dec 15, 2011
This was just ok for me. The cream sauce was pretty heavy and needed something else added to it, like maybe some thyme.
Nov 29, 2011
Flavorful and comforting in the cold winter months of the midwest.
May 16, 2011
This came together so quickly and easily - and was extremely tasty as well! Uses mainly pantry and freezer items which is extra helpful.