Breakfast In A Pan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent dough into a long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Top with ham and potatoes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt until blended; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until set and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 434 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 1216mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 14, 2019
I love breakfast casseroles. They are quick, crowd pleasers and these recipes can be adapted to personal tastes. This one had everything that we love. It was flavorful and just the right amount of seasoning. I will be making this one again.