Sheet-Pan Eggs and Bacon Breakfast
I saw this sheet-pan eggs and bacon recipe on social media and decided to re-create it. It was a huge hit! Use any cheeses and spices you like—you can even try seasoned potatoes. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 10 bacon strips
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bacon in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Bake until partially cooked but not crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove to paper towels to drain. When cool enough to handle, chop bacon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and seasonings; spread evenly into drippings in pan. Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. With the back of a spoon, make 8 wells in potato mixture. Break an egg in each well; sprinkle with pepper and reserved bacon. Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 12-14 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 446 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 246mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.