Creamy Ham & Cheese Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine soup, cream cheese, milk and seasonings; add ham. Drain noodles. Add to ham mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 544 calories, 29g fat (16g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 1638mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Nov 14, 2019
Delicious! My family loved this casserole.
Sep 2, 2019
Very tasty. We will repeat this often.
May 5, 2019
Jan 20, 2019
Yummy. Made as written.
Jun 1, 2018
This was good hot, but definitely not a great left-over.
Jan 14, 2018
Quite good, i used regular cream cheese . Next time I may add a little more seasoning of some sort not sure what yet.
Dec 29, 2017
My family enjoyed this recipe. It was easy and quick to put together. The only change I made was adding about 3/4 of a cup of frozen peas and some garlic powder. It just added a little something.
Apr 18, 2017
This was a wonderful way to use leftover ham! I increased the recipe by doubling the pasta, soup, and milk (1 cup milk, 1 cup half and half) and added an extra cup of diced ham. I used 8 ounces of regular cream cheese instead of the cooking creme and sauteed fresh minced garlic and onion in place of the garlic-herb seasoning blend. I had only cheddar cheese so used that and mixed one cup into the pasta and sprinkled one cup on top of the casserole. The sauce was delicious, flavorful and silky..... and I will definitely make this again!
Jan 6, 2016
I used regular cream cheese instead of the cooking creme and it turned out great.
Jan 27, 2015
This was wonderful! Our grocery did not have Philadelphia Cooking Creme so I just used Whipped Original Cream Cheese and it worked great. I made this with leftover ham from New Years but I may try it with Chicken. I am kind of hesitant because I think it might not have enough flavor. This recipe is definitely a Keeper! Thanks for sharing Betsy.