Ham & Spinach Casserole
This is down-home cooking at its best! Ham and veggies join forces with a creamy sauce and pretty topping to create a hearty meal-in-one. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat until lightly browned. Stir in the carrots, soup, spinach, water, pepper and salt; heat through. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a lattice crust. Bake at 375° until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 18-22 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 376 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 2334mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 28g protein.
Jan 22, 2012
The sodium content exceeded what a person should use in an entire day 2593 is unexceptable!
Jan 20, 2012
GREAT RECIPE- EXCEPT FOR THE DAYS WORTH OF SODIUM IN ONE SERVING!!!