Ham & Spinach Casserole
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat until lightly browned. Stir in the carrots, soup, spinach, water, pepper and salt; heat through. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a lattice crust. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 438 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 2593mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2012
The sodium content exceeded what a person should use in an entire day 2593 is unexceptable!
Jan 20, 2012
GREAT RECIPE- EXCEPT FOR THE DAYS WORTH OF SODIUM IN ONE SERVING!!!