Ham Broccoli Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, ham, cheeses, milk, onion and pepper. Drain macaroni; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 442 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1324mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Feb 21, 2018
We really enjoyed this recipe. I used Broccoli from the garden and it was easy and fast to put together. The only addition that I added to the ham and macaroni mix was a few drops of hot pepper sauce.
Jan 22, 2016
Pretty good way to combine ham, cheese, and broccoli, but I felt that it needed something. Maybe some Italian dressing or a little more seasoning. I used cheddar goldfish on the top since we were out of potato chips and skim milk in lieu of 2% bit otherwise very few changes. I still cleaned my plate but my husband thought it was a bit bland. Both my kids ate it, including some of the broccoli, but next time I might add a packet of Italian dressing/seasoning.
Sep 30, 2015
Quick, easy, and taste good!! Added a handful of coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms. Used a small handful of diced onion instead of dry minced. And, used whole wheat bread crumbs for top instead of potato chips. Also, heated and blended soup and milk before adding to ham mixture. Coats evenly that way.
Apr 20, 2013
This was very good and easy. I also added in garlic powder and instead of potato chips I used bread crumbs. Otherwise everything was the same.
Apr 29, 2012
Taste wasn't that great and it was too stringy for my family's liking.
Mar 12, 2012
Good basic recipe. I'm always trying new recipes to use up ham leftovers.
Oct 23, 2011
We love this. My kids ask for this over and over. Which is fine by me because with just a few ingredients dinner is made. I did use cream of celery soup, my kids don't like mushrooms.
Aug 11, 2010
I just didn't like this recipe. It was too bland.
Jul 26, 2010
Very good. I used fat free half and half instead of milk and subbed cream of celery from cream of mushroom. Also, used baked sour cream and cheddar chips.
Aug 19, 2009
This recipe is easy and excellent! I like onions so I chopped up a quarter cup and used those instead of the dried version. Yum!