Hawaiian Ham Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, cut into rings
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer ham, onion, green pepper, raisins and pineapple.
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, mustard and salt. Stir in pineapple juice and vinegar until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce. Pour over pineapple. Cover and bake 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 533 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1859mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (78g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 1, 2013
Very tasty - different from our usual fare. Great blend of flavors.
Apr 4, 2013
Will make this again and again. Worth it
May 3, 2011
Great taste. Good way to use up the Easter ham.
Jan 21, 2011
My hubby and I greatly enjoyed this dish. I kept out the raisins, but added everything else. A keeper!
Mar 28, 2010
Very, very good. Definitely a keeper