Ham and Broccoli Baked Potatoes
This loaded baked potato dish is a spin on a favorite family recipe I have made for years: ham and potato casserole. It's a great recipe when you have a tight food budget, and it tastes amazing! The potatoes and filling can be prepared ahead of time, then assembled prior to serving. —Patricia Prescott, Manchester, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives or chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400°. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Bake until tender, 50-75 minutes. Meanwhile, cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
- In a small saucepan, combine soup, milk and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese and broccoli; cook and stir until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. If desired, season with salt and additional pepper. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Spoon ham mixture over top; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake until cheese is melted and crumbs are browned, 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed potato: 820 calories, 38g fat (20g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 1904mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 11g fiber), 40g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.