Ham Pasta Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups frozen peas (about 12 ounces), thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in spaghetti, peas and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 374 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 738mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 10g fiber), 23g protein.
Oct 29, 2019
I don't like ham, but this recipe makes it good. The flavors are simple but so complimentary
Aug 27, 2019
I had leftover honey ham I wasn't sure was going to work with this recipe but decided to try it anyway. It was so good I made it 3 days in a row! I omitted the peas because I like my veggies separate but followed the recipe otherwise. This isn't a saucy pasta but with good Parmesan the flavor is exquisite.
Apr 30, 2019
Loved it. We added extra garlic
Apr 24, 2019
After reading all of the comments, I thought for sure I could count on this recipe. I made it for dinner tonight and was very disappointed that it was so dry. My husband had to have some canned cheese sauce poured over it. I won't be making it again.
May 7, 2018
Loved how quick this was to throw together.
Apr 10, 2018
YUMMY, When warming as leftovers we added a little Alfredo sauce. That was even bettet!Still have ham so fixing it again tonight
Apr 4, 2018
I cooked this for dinner tonight using my leftover ham. I followed the recipe and it was so delicious! An awesome quick no fuss family meal. Thanks Sharon!
Apr 2, 2018
Sep 21, 2016
How much easyier can it be? The flavor is GREAT!