Ham Pasta Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups frozen peas (about 12 ounces), thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in spaghetti, peas and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 374 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 738mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 10g fiber), 23g protein.
Aug 27, 2019
I had leftover honey ham I wasn't sure was going to work with this recipe but decided to try it anyway. It was so good I made it 3 days in a row! I omitted the peas because I like my veggies separate but followed the recipe otherwise. This isn't a saucy pasta but with good Parmesan the flavor is exquisite.
Apr 30, 2019
Loved it. We added extra garlic
Apr 24, 2019
After reading all of the comments, I thought for sure I could count on this recipe. I made it for dinner tonight and was very disappointed that it was so dry. My husband had to have some canned cheese sauce poured over it. I won't be making it again.
May 7, 2018
Loved how quick this was to throw together.
Apr 10, 2018
YUMMY, When warming as leftovers we added a little Alfredo sauce. That was even bettet!Still have ham so fixing it again tonight
Apr 4, 2018
I cooked this for dinner tonight using my leftover ham. I followed the recipe and it was so delicious! An awesome quick no fuss family meal. Thanks Sharon!
Apr 2, 2018
Feb 21, 2018
My very fussy 6 year old loved it, I skipped the parsley! So simple & fast to make.
Sep 21, 2016
How much easyier can it be? The flavor is GREAT!