Ham Pasta Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups frozen peas (about 12 ounces), thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in spaghetti, peas and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 374 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 738mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 10g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 7, 2018
Loved how quick this was to throw together.
Apr 10, 2018
YUMMY, When warming as leftovers we added a little Alfredo sauce. That was even bettet!Still have ham so fixing it again tonight
Apr 4, 2018
I cooked this for dinner tonight using my leftover ham. I followed the recipe and it was so delicious! An awesome quick no fuss family meal. Thanks Sharon!
Apr 2, 2018
Feb 21, 2018
My very fussy 6 year old loved it, I skipped the parsley! So simple & fast to make.
Sep 21, 2016
How much easyier can it be? The flavor is GREAT!