Italian Ham and Cheese Salad
I came up with this recipe when I was asked to prepare a main-dish salad for a ladies group on a limited budget. Everyone agreed it tasted like a million bucks!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 278 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 712mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Italian Ham and Cheese Salad in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.