Ham and Pea Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 182 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 20, 2013
This salad is one of our favorites any time of the year. It is easy and delicious. I would not make any changes to this recipe as so many people seem to do. It is perfect just like it is written.
Jun 11, 2010
It was ok, good for a change of menu.
Jun 7, 2010
Loved this one. Didnt have frozen peas so I used canned. I also used a small can of Hormel ham. Have made it several times. Ideal size dish for two people.