Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups deli potato salad
- 6 diagonally cut French bread baguette slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 6 ounces fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- Spread 1/4 cup potato salad on each baguette slice. Layer with ham, tomato, pickle, eggs and onion.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 229 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 821mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 16, 2018
Seeing this recipe it reminded me of my trips to Prague! The ones I bought for lunch everyday were made with egg salad. I am going to make these for lunch tomorrow!!
Aug 4, 2015
Looks dee-lish and unique! Looking forward to making it with some good Panera bread and my homemade potato salad. Thank you for the recipe.