Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°), divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup warm water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add the remaining sugar and water, butter, egg, salt and 1-1/2 cups of flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients; pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; set aside. Combine filling ingredients; set aside.
- Punch dough down and turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 15x8-in. rectangle; spread filling over dough. Roll up from the long side. Seal seam. Slice into 15 rolls; place with cut side down over topping. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; invert pan onto a serving plate.
1 each: 321 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.