Minted Pea Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add peas and onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 214 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 14, 2015
This recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to make it again!
Jun 28, 2009
This dish appears as if it's a special treat. Must try it soon. Thank you for sharing your recipe Mrs. Orsburn.