Spaghetti Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, optional
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large salad bowl, add the cheese, pepperoni, ham, green pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber and olives. Add avocado if desired.
- Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well. Place on top of salad ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing: toss lightly to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 147 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 5, 2015
Very good! I chose veggies fresh from the garden & made it with gluten-free spaghetti for my family, very tasty!
Jun 24, 2011
This is a great recipe. I have used it many times, and I always get good reviews! I have also used tricolored rotini, and it's great too.
Nov 2, 2009
Taste of Home didnt let me down when I had less than an hour to prepare a quick salad! This salad was delicious! And easy to make! And the family loved it!