Between working full-time, going to school and raising three children, finding time-saving recipes that my family likes is one of my biggest challenges. These quick pizzas pack a huge amount of flavor. —Amy Grim, Chillicothe, Ohio
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced regular or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place Texas toast in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Garlic Toast Pizzas in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p31
Reviews for Garlic Toast Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review