- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Cut salmon widthwise into four pieces. Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Brush evenly over salmon. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
"Made this tonight. It was a big hit! :-)"
"Wonderful! Super simple and delicious."
"turned out amazing!"
"This was good. Will make again. Even my husband liked it!"