Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Cut salmon widthwise into four pieces. Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Brush evenly over salmon. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon(16)
Sort By :
muy bien! easy, doubled the recipe for 2 lbs, but it was more glaze than necessary.
This is good, but I was hoping it would be more flavorful.
This was very good!
Made this last week for a dinner party. Outstanding. Would absolutely make again. I used 4 pounds of salmon but only doubled the sauce.
My family loved this recipe. Even my husband and son, who don't like any un-fried/un/breaded fish, loves this recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >