Tangy Lemonade Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Chill until almost set. Transfer to a blender or food processor. Add cream cheese and lemonade mix; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 243 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Feb 26, 2013
My husband is a Type I diabetic and this is a great dessert he can enjoy.
Jun 24, 2010
Loved this recipe. Very smooth and lemon-ey! I used full fat versions of all ingredients though. I was very surprised how it turned out because when making it you think that it's way too runny and not going to set up - but it does! How refreshing on a hot day! Thanks for the recipe! Will make it again!!