Pink Lemonade Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread pie crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in lemonade and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon and additional whipped topping if desired.
Jul 3, 2016
I'm not really sure what I did wrong, but this was just WAY too strong. Everyone had one piece and that was it. I double and triple checked that I used the correct amounts (and I did). Maybe the concentrate I used was particularly tart and sugary? I don't know. I probably will not make this again.
Jun 28, 2015
Really easy to make and perfect for a hot summer day!!!
Jul 27, 2014
We all love this one! So easy to make and tastes fantastic!
Jul 5, 2014
Easy, tasty, quick and great for a hot summer BBQ. Very refreshing. I am making it today for my SIL and mother to celebrate their birthdays. Adding strawberries to make it special!
Jun 12, 2011
I would have this pie at my Thanksgiving dinners for the past thirty years and it was always my favorite and now my kids favorite! To get lemonade concentrate, then you need to buy a frozen can of pink lemonade and let it thaw out.
May 28, 2009
I would love to try this pie. I know my kids would absolutely love it. What do you mean by lemonade concentrate ? Heather McComber, Tiskilwa, IL
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.