Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 419 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 209mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Jan 8, 2016
Very quick and delicious. I used it with squid ink pasta and it was delicious. I used 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp and might use a tad more next time.
Aug 15, 2010
Very simple and great flavor!
Feb 11, 2010
One of the best dishes i have ever prepared.Very simple and so delicious!