- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 ounces thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a small skillet, cook garlic in butter for 1 minute. Whisk in cream, parsley, dill, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 13 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp to pan. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Pour over pasta; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 830 calories, 65g fat (40g saturated fat), 372mg cholesterol, 838mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.