Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 ounces thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a small skillet, cook garlic in butter for 1 minute. Whisk in cream, parsley, dill, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 13 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp to pan. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Pour over pasta; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 830 calories, 65g fat (40g saturated fat), 372mg cholesterol, 838mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 9, 2015
Made this last night and - believe me - I will be making it again!! It was delicious!! :)
Mar 26, 2015
I was literally looking for something quick and this hit the spot in all aspects. Definitely making it again!!!
Dec 30, 2014
Really great and devine and elligate
Oct 29, 2014
This was delicious! Will definitely make again.