Creamy Shrimp Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and oregano in butter until onion is crisp-tender. Gradually add the cream and cheeses; cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add the shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; top with shrimp mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 697 calories, 37g fat (22g saturated fat), 335mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 44g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 1, 2019
Delicious weeknight dinner that my family loved! I added some lemon juice and zest and Italian seasoning. I will definitely make this again!
Aug 11, 2010
It was fairly easy to make and delicious! It works as a main course for a family dinner or an elegant dinner party -- or even as a side dish.